June 21, 2018
By Request Extra: MICE Fires Up Major Art Auction
MICE launches its on-line art auctions today
, and has assembled a heavy-hitting line-up of past guests and favorite. The pieces to be auctioned are:
* Emily Carroll: page from her groundbreaking short story, His Face All Red
* James Kochalka: unpublished inked page featuring Johnny Boo.
* Hartley Lin: art for a single-page comic from Pope Hats
* Deb Lucke, two-sided page from The Lunch Witch
* Josh Neufeld: "splash page" from The Influencing Machine
* Nate Powell: original drawing of John Lewis
* Raul the Third: page from the Spongebob comic
* Katie Skelly: page from My Pretty Vampire
* Sara Varon: page from Bake Sale
* Drew Weing: page from Set to Sea
I have my eye on two of those myself.
After swelling in size and numbers the last few years, how shows will find ways to pay for themselves should remain a hot topic for the next half-decade.
posted 1:35 am PST
Daily Blog Archives