* I don't always enjoy the tedious nature of the comments that follow, but it's nice that attention is still paid to the work of Jack Kirby two decades after his passing, and it's fun as hell to look at a lot of that art isolated into single images.
* I will have tried to make a stand-alone "Go Look" of this as well, but apparently Felix Lu has opened up a new original art brokerage. I like original art, and I think it's a fun thing to buy if you love a particular artist or a particular work.
* these Tom Bondurant articles on convoluted recent DC continuity against a backdrop of false starts and half-hearted stabs over the 15 years preceding are a lot of fun to read but super, super wonky.
* not comics: David Sirota makes some points about the monetization of journalistic content I think might apply to content-creation in general.
* Mike Patrick profiles Charlton and some of the fan-memory and revival efforts involved with the company.