January 28, 2014
Random Comics News Story Round-Up
* Sean Kleefeld reviews the Chicago stop for the Art Spiegelman-involved Wordless! project
* the Comics Alternative
guys interview Isabel Greenberg
* not comics: that's a nice-looking Laura Park t-shirt
* love to be a fly on the wall for the comics-intensive discussions shared by those Great Men Of Pittsburgh, Tom Scioli and Ed Piskor
* Mimi Pond's Over Easy is imminent
. Speaking of imminent books, whoa, this Glenn Bray book
* Bob Temuka writes about
the Mignola-verse books, taking as his starting point a call by Mike Sterling to reboot the line. I would actually like to see some solution other
than rebooting, mostly because I hope there is a solution other than rebooting. Because if there isn't, and this really the way that market works with no hope of it ever working another way, that is a weird fucking market.
* Marc Arsenault says he's unable to finish writing the PR for the opening of his brick and mortar WowCool/Alternative Comics store, but they're open and adding titles
* I like how this series of David Collier pictures
ends right before he could end up in a lot of trouble. It's like actually hanging out with Collier.
sounds about right for a Peanuts
daily with Snoopy in it. It sounds on the higher end of about right, but it still sounds about right.
* Rob Clough on Weekend Alone
* finally, what a pretty, early cover by Robert Crumb
posted 3:05 pm PST
Daily Blog Archives