May 7, 2019
Random Comics News Story Round-Up
* Scott Cederlund takes notes
on Is This How You See Me?
* Agueda Pacheco Flores talks to Simon Hanselmann
. One thing I like about this is that it does have Simon nailed down as a Seattle cartoonist, but as an artist of Beacon Hill
. Hyper-local forever.
* I knew I might be right on my recent hunch that we're seeing a lot of significant Patreon launches when I stumbled into this one from the great indy genre comics icon of the last quarter-century Zander Cannon
. He seems to me super-built for that kind of independent platform so him rolling into one know would seem to indicate a broader reach for that option no matter what confluence of events got us there.
* not comics: I can't remember where I saw this
-- probably from Amy Beadle Roth -- but there's a brief analysis of presidential candidate by use of typeface.
* finally, Columbus- and Ohio-area educators please take note of this workshop
pinpointing use of BD.
posted 5:05 pm PST
Daily Blog Archives