February 22, 2017
The Never-Ending, Four-Color Festival: Shows And Events
By Tom Spurgeon
* TCAF keeps inviting
wave after wave of special guests. It's terrifying and very, very impressive. Looks more and more like a great show. I'll see you there.
* they're still adding shows
* most folks I know have settled in on Emerald City
, not just as a show they're doing but as the first show of the year in practical if not literal terms. At the end of March a big bunch of shows will make perfectly clear that we are a-conventioning again.
* did you read Bart's article on this year's Fauve D'or winner? It's good!
* Lauren Orsini discusses Cosmunity
* finally, exhibitor applications for the show I help organize, Cartoon Crossroads Columbus (CXC
), will start up March 1.
posted 3:25 pm PST
Daily Blog Archives